Longmont Economic Development Partnership offers core services to our industry partners, including our city leadership program and data insights services. We are proud to work with local elected officials and community leaders to help shape policies that promote business creation, sustainability, and growth in Longmont.
These programs increase transferable job skills that support both the company’s economic competitiveness and enhance worker’s resumes and long-term employment opportunities.
- Colorado FIRST grants are for companies that are relocating to or expanding in Colorado and provide funds only to net new hires.
- Existing Industry grants focus on providing assistance to established Colorado companies in order to remain competitive within their industry, adapt to new technology and prevent layoffs.
The following programs are designed to support job creation and innovation in your field as a business operating in one of Colorado’s seven advanced industries:
- Advanced manufacturing
- Energy and natural resources
- Infrastructure engineering
- Technology and information
In addition to credit, funding and job training programs, a set of five advanced industry grants make up the Advanced Industries Accelerator programs which are designed to promote growth and sustainability in these industries by helping accelerate commercialization, encourage public-private partnerships, increase access to early stage capital and create a strong ecosystem that increases the state’s global competitiveness.
Longmont EDP offers services to those who are looking for real estate options in the Longmont area. Services include property searches for available commercial properties and incentive negotiation.
The North Metro Enterprise Zone is a state funded program that was created to promote a business friendly environment in economically distressed areas by offering state income tax credits that incentivize businesses to locate and develop in, and non-profit organizations to assist with the needs of these communities.
For more than 100 years, LPC has provided innovative service that has kept electric rates low while improving reliability and convenience for Longmont businesses and citizens. We operate under several guiding principles:
- We are a public power organization. We work hard to provide the highest value and benefit to our Longmont community.
- Superior customer service is our highest priority. That means from service connection and metering to power interruptions, rebate programs and service questions, we are ready and available to assist you.
- We strive to keep rates low and reliability high.
- We are a group of people committed to excellence, with a passion to exceed expectations. We are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve our customers’ experience.
Providing research and special studies for long range planning, operational planning as well as, development review during the development application process.
Whether you’re looking for a new career, changing careers, or searching for the right person to fill your position, Workforce Boulder County has your solution. WfBC is your partner in making Boulder County a vital place to work, live, and play.
MyBizColorado is the fastest way to register and manage a business. This is the official filing tool for the State of Colorado.