At Longmont Economic Development Partnership, we pride ourselves on our data-driven approach to economic development.
In our Advance Longmont 2.0 strategic plan update, we used rich data sets to build a comprehensive view of our local economy, ranging from top-line numbers like unemployment to specific calculations like the average monthly mortgage cost. As a result, we have built our capacity and tools in-house to provide wide-ranging analysis on a variety of subjects and needs.
Today, we are excited to launch our official Data Insights & Reports service! With our robust access to data sets and analysis tools, we can create a variety of reports for you to provide more in-depth insight about our community, economy, and region.
Here are some of the things we can answer for you:
- Do you need data about going wage rates for your industry or for occupations?
- Do you need additional insight about traffic flows and business locations for your next real estate project?
- How about community profiles or demographic data about our community or surrounding communities?
- Do you want to know more about the best locations to recruit talent from around the nation for your company?
- Do you want to understand more about Longmont’s opportunities and future projections of growth?
We can run the likely availability of talent based on wages!
We can find from which markets you should focus your recruiting efforts!
We offer both off-the-shelf reports and custom reports.
Our off-the-shelf reports provide community and demographic information. We run these reports regularly and provide them as low-cost options for your project.
Our custom reports, like the wage availability or talent markets, are wide ranging. We can answer almost anything you are wondering about! Click below to see a couple of our custom reports that we developed for clients.
A cross-regional comparison of talent affordability for a company. To view, please click the image or click here.
A study of commuter flow traffic of residents of Longmont and where they work. To view, please click the image or click here.
We would love to provide data and insights for your current or next project. Off-the-shelf reports cost $25 and custom reports are developed at $50/hour. Most project only take one or two hours. Longmont EDP Investors receive a 20% discount!
Please contact Morgan Smith, Vice President, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or interest!